Kömmerling 76 MD
System Kömmerling 76 MD, was created to maximize saving of energy and acoustic insulation of the building.
Even in a standard version, Kömmerling 76 MD can achieve heat transfer coefficient at the level of Uw = 0,78 W/m2K, and Ug for a reference window with dimensions 1230/1480 mm, with warm edge spacer Chromatech Ultra, is 0,5 W/m2K. So, with the depth of design 76 mm, the system achieves parameters of energy-efficient and passive profiles with much greater thickness.
Six chambered profile with construction width 76 mm
Lead free, stabilized with calcium and zinc
Use of a floating or fixed mullion allows for any number of sashes and custom shapes to be built
- Two chamber glazed unit 44 mm 4/16/4/16/4 Ug= 0,6 W/m2k
- On offer wide thickness of glazing - from 24 to 48 mm
- Three-plane system of thermal seals
- Additional central seal improving thermal insulating properties of energy-efficient windows
- Additional seal eliminates thermal bridges in chamber
white window - grey
window white /colour and colour/colour-black
- Aluminium, painted
window white and white/colour - white
window colour/colour – brown, metallic